sâmbătă, 25 iulie 2015

About

All the little shits that usually would bother me, well they don't anymore.

Because this thing just made me strong.

Strong when it comes to bullshits.

I just don't care, I'm so fucking empty..I can see myself giving "the look", the look of" wtf is wrong with you telling me about your unhappy shits"?

Your nail broke? Your boyfriend left you? You are bored?! you can't focus? you are tired?!

I just don't give a rats ass about it.

I don't care.

I have bigger issues. Your problems just make me laugh. Hysterically.

I thought I'm bullshit proof.

Till this morning when..the first thing that I see is a picture of you two. Happy.

And all my bullshit proofing went to the drain.

Can't stop sobbing like a little girl.

I knew you were with her. But it was comforting to not know her, see her face.

It was.

Till today. And an angry little voice just tells me over and over again: "she's no even so pretty!"

Yep.

Not even.

But really? I'm I gonna sob like a stupid head all day?
Well..we have bigger fish's to fry.

So fuck it, thank you Universe.
You are a cruel motherfucker!

Coffee please.

Don't bother me.
I just don't care.
Again!
and this time I promise it's for good.

Out!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu